19th Annual Legislative Wrap-Up Golf Tournament
Golf with Minnesota's retail leaders!
After the 2017 legislative session has wrapped up it's time to register for the Minnesota Retailers Association 19th Annual Legislative Wrap-Up Golf Tournament at the award winning Legends Golf Club.
One Tournament; Five Reasons to Play
1. Golf an amazing course | MnRA brings this year's tournament to Legends Golf Club, named National Golf Club of the Year by the National Golf Course Owners Association.
2. Network with leading retailers | MnRA's tournament is a retail who's-who event. Rub elbows with the movers and shakers of Minnesota's retail community.
3. Wrap up the legislative session | Get a unique briefing on retail outcomes at the State Capitol this session and celebrate the adjourning of the Legislature.
4. Support MnRA and our political action | Proceeds from this event benefit MnRA's efforts to grow legislative appreciation for the importance of retail in our economy. Select activities benefit MnRA's political action committee dedicated to supporting retail-sensitive candidates running for elected office.
6. Be part of the tradition | This year's event marks our 18th annual tournament. Be part of an ongoing tradition.
- $199/golfer, includes golf, cart, grilled lunch, dinner, and taxes;
- $50 dinner & networking-only option.
- Optional ImPACT Political Action Committee Donation | Support our retail PAC through a suggested $100 donation. Personal funds only. By law, no corporate contributions accepted for PAC donations.
The Silent Auction | Deals abound at our silent auction!
Hole in one! | Take a shot at MnRA's hole in one contest. (People have actually won in the past!).
Get lucky in the raffle | Win great prize packages in our raffle.
Fun on the course | From hole sponsor activities, to course contests, to our high-integrity "course cheats", you'll have a blast on an truly amazing course.
ImPACT pledge wheel | Commit to helping our political action committee elect retail-friendly candidates and spin the PAC pledge wheel. Pledge not required to spin the wheel.
Show off | Event sponsorships available. Gift bag items wanted. Raffle prizes appreciated. Silent auction items sought.
Click here to donate an item to the raffle, silent auction, or golfer goodie bag. (coming soon)
19th Annual Golf Tournament sponsorships available. Click here for details.
Questions? Call the Minnesota Retailers Association at (651) 227-6631, or e-mail email@example.com.